Arctic Monkeys

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Artic Monkeys - "Whatever.." Album playlist




Arctic Monkeys have released the track listing for first album, "Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not", out on 23 January, (February 21 in the US).

The listing for Whatever is:

1. The View From The Afternoon
2. I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor
3. Fake Tales Of San Francisco
4. Dancing Shoes
5. You Probably Couldn't See For The Lights But You Were Looking Straight At Me
6. Still Take You Home
7. Riot Van
8. Red Light Indicates Doors Are Secured
9. Mardy Bum
10. Perhaps Vampires Is A Bit Strong But...
11. When The Sun Goes Down
12. From Ritz To The Rubble
13. A Certain Romance

They are touring in Scotland and Ireland in January, then England in February.

2 Comments:

  • Interesting hit, was yours, Moonbeam, on my blog, My Free Voice. Not normally given to the musical, the particular blog you came upon responds to a gift from one of my students, herself an engaged, driven mind able to enjoy. Somehow, this seems to be Artic Monkeys' bent, as well. I look forward to your future visits. I'll alert Menemsha to your having come my way.

    By Blogger W. J. McCarver, Jr., at 2:01 PM  

  • What a great site »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home